How Can We Help You?
Focus on what you really want to do, that is, to make your business succeed. Let us assimilate your IT workload. With our experienced and dedicated team, we make sure your devices and software are running at optimum speeds. We will also keep you aware of future or potential issues so you are not caught off-guard and can budget for it, instead of emergency expenditures that can kill your company’s uptime.
Stop the "fix it when it breaks" mentality.
As your Managed Services Provider we can perform on-demand services and bill you only for work done. Better yet, accept one of our contracts and incident resolution will be included in your plan.
What can Manged Services do?
- Software Production Support and Maintenance
- System Management
- Data backup and Recovery
- Data Storage, Warehouse and Management
- Cloud Transformation
- Network Monitoring, Management and Security
With the increase of cybercrime, whether destructive, ransomware, or stealing data having regular, reliable and quick recovery backups is no longer a dream. With Managed Backups it is attainable and allows rapid recovery of data and application information. In the modern world, it is not a luxury, it is a must.
With managed backups, you do not have to worry about scheduling, data storage or safety.
- Compliance regulations regarding data security are always up-to-date.
- There is no chance of “forgetting” to backup your data.
- You don’t need to worry about managing backup schedules or the backup media.
- You don’t need to worry about losing your data because of break-ins or hardware failure.
And most importantly, you don’t have to spend time and money to purchasing, installing, configuring, or updating your backups.
Experts recommend that you should minimally apply the 3-2-1 rule to your data. You should have at least three copies of your data, store the copies on two different types of storage media and keep one copy offsite. Many customers we have serviced either do not know of this general rule, or do not have a reliable backup system in place.
Our suite of security options can:
- Ensure 3-2-1 rule
- Protect your systems from attacks
- Protect your data; on-site and on secure remote, encrypted servers
- Periodic review of security to minimize risk
- Custom solutions to best fit your needs