Please enter your nine digit temporary code provided by your technician.
Follow the steps on the next page to download and install LiveConnect On Demand.
YOU HAVE REQUESTED REMOTE ASSISTANCE FROM A JFISSION IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF MEMBER. BEFORE A TECHNICAL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN TRIES TO SOLVE YOUR ISSUE REMOTELY, YOU MUST INSTALL AN APPLICATION THAT ALLOWS REMOTE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE PROVISION OF REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT CANNOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT INSTALLING SPECIALIZED SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT PRESS CONNECT. BY PRESSING CONNECT, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
1. The ability for JFISSION IT to remotely access your computer significantly enhances our ability to resolve your technical problem. You understand that by requesting such assistance you are providing JFISSION IT technical support personnel with access to and control of your computer.
In doing so, you could be providing JFISSION IT technical support personnel with access to files that reside on your computer. Therefore, you accept responsibility for any changes made to the desktop content or system settings.
2. By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge that remote intervention may in some cases cause data and/or software corruption on your computer. Therefore, JFISSION IT explicitly recommends that you backup the data from your computer before accepting remote technical support. If you do not back up your data, you run the possibility of irretrievable loss of such data and JFISSION IT will not be liable for any loss of data or extra costs incurred from 3rd parties if such is caused.
3. After installing the client application, it will be possible to create a secure and encrypted channel, which connects the JFISSION IT support technician to your computer. This channel can be interrupted any time by any of the communicating parties (by you or JFISSION IT). JFISSION IT warns that if you interrupt the communication during the session, it may cause your computer to malfunction.
4. JFISSION IT technical support staff are familiar with the functions of the remote control client program.
5. JFISSION IT must explicitly point out that even while maintaining the utmost care, the possibility of material or non-material damages, in connection with remote technical assistance, cannot be completely ruled out. Such damage may result from failure of the connection between your computer and JFISSION IT technical support, the added effects of computer infiltrations, software, hardware and other unknown factors.